Compañía Minera Filipina is a Cu-IOCG project located 38km NW from Vallenar. It was previously explored by Teck, Codelco, Cenizas and LAC. Mineria Activa has focused in the central area of the property named Caminada, inferring/indicating 9.3Mt @1.4% Cu Eq. Other 5 high potential targets identified inside property remain untested. Recent discoveries of CAP´s Los Colorados (>420Mt @ 45% Fe) and AMSA´s Astillas (50Mt @ 1% Cu) in the district.
- Current resources: 9.3Mt@ 0.95% Cu / 0.3 gpt Au / 20% Fe (NI 43-101 compilant)
- US$23mm NPV for current resources
- Feasible short term production (2.5 years)
- 9.500 há property with potential open for 60Mt
- NPV estimated to increase 3X if 10% of potential is confirmed
- No environmental/communities issues, option to acquire land rights, < 40km to major mining city, < 35km from port.
View Filipina Teaser
Oro Atacama comprises 2 high grade Au-Cu vein projects in the Copiapo región: India Coya and Los Sapos. Current resources of 75koz @ 4.2 gpt Au Eq between both projects. A 3rd project named Pepita remains untested.
- High grade Au/Cu vein, 25km south of Copiapó.
- 49Koz @ 3.8 Au Eq NI 43-101 Indicated and Inferred resources, in 3-5m wide ore shoots.
- Access to current resources completed, with 800m of tunnels developed.
- 8.000m drilled from tunnel to main vein, resources open both at strike and depth.
- Historic high grade Au multi vein system, 70km south of Copiapó.
- 26koz @ 5.9 gpt Au Inferred resources.
- Plus 3km of visible vein system remains mostly untested.
- Structures remain open both at strike and depth.
View Oro Atacama Teaser
Mineria Iman is the owner of a high tonnage Iron-Scandium resource south of the city of Vallenar, comprising over 22.000 hectares, and only 40 km from the coast. Exploration work to-date includes 13.600 meters of drilling commissioned by Mineria Iman and 5.700 meters completed by previous operators (Including CAP and Pucobre).
- Current NI 43-101 Inferred Resource of 750Mt @ 28,57% Fe with significant upside
- PEA completed by NCL Ingenieria demonstrated robust project economics
- Long 22 and 26 year mine life for both Underground and Open Pit Scenario
- Extensive infrastructure with access to existing roads, rail, power and water
- Significant presence of Scandium represents future upside to underdeveloped market.
View Mineria Iman teaser
The Indiana Project comprises a high grade gold-copper veins deposit, 40 km north of Copiapó, in a strictly mining area with no environmental nor community concerns. Exploration work to-date includes 13.000 meters of drilling commissioned by Mineria Indiana, which developed the project from a scratch.
- NI 43-101 resource of 600.000oz @ 6,1 g/t Au eq. ( 200.000oz in the lower grade halo).
- Significant exploration upside could raise the resource up to 1Moz in the property (only 30% of the structures have been tested).
- Excellent metallurgical results shows up to 90% gold and 95% copper recoveries.
- Good access to infrastructure includes aqueduct and high voltage line only 3km from the project.
View Mineria Indiana teaser
BioLantanidos is a Company developing a heavy rare earth (HREE) project in Chile. The company is fully owned by FIP Lantanidos, a fund managed by Mineria Activa and funded by private investors along with CORFO (Chilean Government).
- Ion Adsorption Clay deposit with grades from 200-3.000 ppm REE (~40% HREE Y).
- Deposit discovery after initial 1.500 m of drilling (avg. depth of 50m).
- Already produced high quality REE concentrate by desorption.
- Currently ongoing more drilling, metallurgical testing and hydrogeological studies.
- Short start up period, able to come to production in 2-3 years.
View BioLantanidos teaser