Recent discoveries of CAP´s Los Colorados (>420Mt @ 45% Fe) and AMSA´s Astillas (50Mt @ 1% Cu) in the district.
· Current resources: 9,3Mt@ 0,95% Cu / 0,3 gpt Au / 20% Fe (NI 43-101 compilant)
· US$34mm NPV for current resources
· 9.500 há property with potential open for >100Mt
· No environmental/communities issues, option to acquire land rights, <40km to major mining city, <35km from port.
· High grade Au/Cu vein, 25km south of Copiapó
· 93Koz @ 7,4 Au Eq M+I+Inf resources, in 3-5m wide ore shoots
· Access to current resources completed, with 680m of tunnels developed.
· Resources open both at strike and depth
· Historic high grade Au multi vein system, 70km south of Copiapó
· 67koz @ 7,1 gpt Au Inferred resources
· Plus 3km of visible vein system remains mostly untested
· Structures remain open both at strike and depth
· Current NI 43-101 Inferred Resource of 750Mt @ 28,57% Fe with significant upside
· PEA completed by NCL Ingenieria demonstrated robust project economics
· Long 22 and 26 year mine life for both Underground and Open Pit Scenario
· Extensive infrastructure with access to existing roads, rail, power and water
· Significant presence of Scandium represents future upside to underdeveloped market.
· NI 43-101 resource of 600.000oz @ 6,1 g/t Au eq. (+200.000oz in the lower grade halo)
· Significant exploration upside could raise the resource up to 1Moz in the property (only 30% of the structures have been tested)
· Excellent metallurgical results shows up to 90% gold and 95% copper recoveries.
· Good access to infrastructure includes aqueduct and high voltage line only 3km from the project
· Ion Adsorption Clay deposit with grades from 200-3.000 ppm REE (~40% HREE+Y)
· Deposit discovery after initial 1.500 m of drilling (avg. depth of 50m)
· Already produced high quality REE concentrate by desorption
· Currently ongoing more drilling, metallurgical testing and hydrogeological studies
· Short start up period, able to come to production in 2-3 years
· Magmatic & hydrothermal tourmaline breccia system
· Cu/Au/Mo surface anomaly area with over 2Km2 of extension associated with high alteration
· Low magnetic are with high chargability and moderate resistivity, next to high magnetic area
· Next to 9,8 Ma granodioritic stock, with similar characteristics to precursor stock of Rio Blanco-Los Bronces and El Teniente
· Permits approved for 2 drill platforms. All 5 drill targets identified can be accessed from approved platforms.